Monday, September 27, 2010

365 Cards Day 211

Ok, it's Monday! Time again for a 365 Cards challenge! We have a sponsor this week - Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. The DT each got one of these super cute stamps to play with. I received Traveling Josh. The Monday challenge Pam gave us is to use 3 Ts - Teal, Travel, Torn Paper. This is what I made.

I knew I had to get TEAL in there, so worked with getting the papers first. I ended up using this very cool paper from Echo Park. This is not normally a paper style that I purchase, but it came as part of my September Apron Strings Designs kit. And it was just sitting quietly on my desk. Plus it had some teal in it, so I used it!

I colored little Josh with Copics. I did try to pick some colors from the paper, but I did not want it too matchy matchy. Since Josh is a little traveling guy, I added the ticket stamp greeting from Papertrey Ink. (And, man he was hard to color! Such tiny details!)

So that's teal and travel....but I had to work in torn paper! I managed to tear one of the panels - after I put the card together, I had to take it apart and add the torn paper. I forgot! But, it worked ok in the end.

I used some Basic Grey on the one front panel and again on the inside of the card. I turned this into a birthday card using another Papertrey Ink stamp. And that's another challenge down! Bring it on, Pam! {Oh, please don't let her read my blog today! If she does, I am so toast next week!}

4 comments:

  1. LOL going to make sure Pam reads this!! *wink wink*
    you did fantastic with the challenge girl :)
    next time paper piece him! *ducking for cover* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job, super cute!!

    Hugs,

    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Again I am amazed at your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of SPAM, your comment will be moderated and approved as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment.