Saturday, November 06, 2010

Apron Strings Designs Sneak Peek

Happy Saturday, Blogging Buddies! I'm still nursing a nasty migraine. We've had a string of 90 degree days, and now the temperature is dropping and some marine layer is set to roll in. I always get a killer migraine when we have a drastic change in temp. and pressure. Welcome to my world! However, I feel ok to do a bit of creating...and blogging...

I have a sneak peek for you! This is my last month to design with Apron Strings Designs card kits. The November kit is packed with Christmas yummies! There are three paper companies represented! I made 8 cards with the kit this time. Here is a sneaky peeky for you!

Y'all know clean and simple is not really my style, but I like to try it out from time to time! Whatcha think? I'll be showing the other cards this week, so stay tuned!

If you are looking for some fun, hop on by the Graphic45 Blog. They are having some fun contests and the new paper line, Once Upon a Springtime, has been revealed! Oh, it's fantastic! If you love Peter Rabbit and/or faeries, this paper is for you!

1 comment:

  1. oh i hope your feeling better now :)
    super CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete