Thursday, January 20, 2011

CropStop Challenge #3

The CropStop Challenge #3 should be an easy one for you - make a square project and use at least one die cut. The team is so excited by the participation we're having on the new challenge blog. Last week 47 peeps played along! I hope we do even better this week. Remember we have a weekly prize, so make sure you link up!

Here is my card for the new challenge. It's square and I used two die cut shapes.

I am super proud of this card...I used only one sheet of cardstock and one sheet of printed paper! I don't think I've EVER done that! The paper is a double-sided sheet of Little Yellow Bicycle that I've been hoarding. I used the Tim Holtz Ornamental Movers and Shapers die to cut the shape at the top.

The fabbie rosette was cut with the Tim Holtz Paper Rosette die. I found out that Tim is coming out with a mini rosette at Winter CHA!

Those very funky buttons were lurking in my stash. I have no clue where they came from. But the yummy ribbon is from CropStop. They carry lots of fun ribbons.

I hope you like my clean, simple, and low-cost card! Ok, so if you add the dies not so low cost, but think of all the cool stuff you can make with the dies!

4 comments:

  1. This card is really NEAT. Neat as in orderly, and NEAT as in WOW! I love the T.H. Rosette die, I'll have to get that one. You do such good work, so "Keep on Truckin".

    ReplyDelete
  2. will make this short as I am so not talking to you after what I read on a message board today!! *giggle*

    Beautiful card girl and i LOVE your CAS style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful...just goes to show that a little bit goes a long way! Love that rosette! That die is definitely on my "want" list. Can't wait to see the mini one! Hugs, Rosemary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Rosette is gorgeous! LOve it all!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete