Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Brag Much?

I really need to post my CHA photos, but when I got online this morning I saw that I had a few things to brag about first! (If you are looking for the CPC Sketch Tuesday post, scroll down!)

I saw that I won a Shining Star badge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ for this card:

SSC was having a vintage theme last week, and I had made this very vintage card for CropStop...so, there you have it.

I also have some news about CropStop. They have announced the new Creative Team. The talent is AMAZING! I am sure the ladies will knock your socks off! You will notice that my name is NOT on that list. I will no longer be part of the CropStop team. HOWEVER, before you feel all sad for me, you should know that I will still be a Sketch Artist for them! I will create sketches and samples each month. So, I'm not leaving, but will have a more limited part on the blog. Make sure to use my special discount code in the right sidebar! SKGS-01. It's good for 10% off your order of $30 or more! And free shipping is for $35 or more! Just sayin'!

My next brag is that I won a prize at Really Reasonable Ribbon with this card. I love prizes!

I have been told not to get so happy about the small things, because then I may not get passed over for the big things. I say NONSENSE to that! The small things make me happy. I love getting a small gift as much or more than a big one, especially when the small ones are so unexpected! So, thanks to the gals at RRR for drawing my name for the charms prize!

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely cards! I love the grunge board behind! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it looks like time for hubby to add another room on just so your "big head" will have it's own room!! **snort**

    congrats girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete