Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CPC Sketch Tuesday #110

It's time again for Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday! I am not sure how we rolled around to Tuesday again! Time sure flies, whether you are having fun or not!

Here is Sketch #110:


It's a square sketch this week, but feel free to change it up if you prefer. Here is my card:


I found the fabbie paper at the San Diego Scrapbook Expo the end of April. It's from Simple Stories, called 100 Days of Summer. I snagged a few of the patterns that reminded me of October Afternoon paper. I know, you never can have too much of the same paper, right??!!


The stamped sentiment is from JustRite Stampers (Song in My Heart). I am new to JustRite stamps, but am loving them! I had to get a few of the stamper thingies since the original stamps are really not made to attach to clear blocks. You can use a block, if you use some double-stick tape or something, but it was easier for me to get the stampers. Especially when I had a store credit at CropStop! {grin}

I cut my ovals with Spellbinders die templates. I used S4-110 Classic Ovals Large, S4-112 Classic Ovals Small, and S4-314 Lacey Ovals.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, adore the little roses too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i thought time was just flying by for me!! lol
    love the pretty paper you found and the spellbinders.........must add that set to my wish list :)

    fabbie profile pic girl :)

    ReplyDelete