Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CPC Sketch Tuesday #113

I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek of the CPC Design Team Delights yesterday! Since it's Tuesday, it's time for Sketch Tuesday!


I hope you give this sketch a try. This is a pretty easy one again this week. I'm trying to take it easy on you! Here is my card...all ready for the Fourth of July!


Since the Webster's Pages paper is so amazing all on it's own, this card came together super fast! (My dh did not care for this card AT ALL. He thinks every card must be a multi-layer masterpiece! Humph!)

I hope my "not a masterpiece" card inspires you, if only a little!

Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Designer paper: Webster's Pages
Stamps: StampingScrapping
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Star punches by Carl, Dies by Spellbinders (S4-112 Classic Ovals Small, S4-110 Classic Ovals Large)

No comments:

Post a Comment