Thursday, July 07, 2011

CropStop July Sketch

It seems like forever since I showed you a sketch for CropStop! Here is the July Sketch! Have fun with it!


Here is my card. I went vintage on you. No surprise there! I made an A2 size, rather than a square card. That is a surprise! {grin} I created some custom background paper by stamping on the patterned paper. Super fun! I stamped the dress form image onto sticky-backed canvas, and then cut it out.


I used distress stains to color the chipboard spool. I wrapped some string around the spool and then around the card.  Makes a nice texture and dimension.


I hope those who played along in the CropStop Summer Hop had fun! The winners are posted on the Blog! Make sure you check it out!

Supply List:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin' Up!
Designer paper: Basic Grey Sweet Threads
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Ranger Distress Stains Broken China, Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Haberdashery
Canvas: Ranger Claudine Hellmuth Studio Natural Sticky Back Canvas
Chipboard: Maya Road
String: DMC
Pins: Maya Road, fabric store
Tools: Tonic Non-stick Scissors

1 comment:

  1. yup you are still the vintage queen in my book :)

    ReplyDelete