Thursday, October 27, 2011

CKU Reunion San Diego!

Hey bloggers. I am heading out to CKU San Diego in a little while. I will be back on Sunday or Monday with some peeks of the projects I make at the event! If you are attending CKU, find me and say hi to me! I look just like the photo on the sidebar. That photo was taken in April, making me easy to spot! It's not like I put up my high school graduation photo or one where I'm 60 lbs thinner! {grin}

Also, as you can see I am getting close to 500 Followers, plus the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop is next week...so I will be doing a BIG PRIZE DRAWING. Stay tuned for information about that!

I also have an announcement to make on Sunday....wait for it....

1 comment:

  1. 500 followers - congrats to you! Have a lovely time in San Diego :)

    ReplyDelete