Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hello, Dorothy!

This is my second post for today, so scroll down to see another fabbie Halloween card.

For this post I have a Graphic 45 card for you! I used The Magic of Oz to create this a sweet Dorothy card. I saw a funny quote the other day on a friend's Printerest wall..."The Wizard of Oz is just a story about two women fighting over a pair of shoes." Made me laugh! This card is all about the baskets that Dorothy is carrying!


To mimic the basket weave I cut a mat from cardstock using the Spellbinders™ Lace Doily Motifs die template. I used the blue checked pattern from Yellow Brick Road to mimic a ribbon on the card.


And every girl needs a magic wand...so I gave one to Dorothy, too! Really, it's a star pin from Maya Road!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Designer paper: Graphic45 The Magic of Oz (Journey to Oz, Yellow Brick Road)
Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Blackbird
Pin: Maya Road
Tools: Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders, Die templates by Spellbinders (S5-053 Lace Doily Motifs)
Adhesive: tape by Scotch 3M, glue by Tombow

1 comment:

  1. Well, hello to you too Gloria. You always do such a great job with Graphic45 papers. Thanks for sharing.

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete