Monday, November 28, 2011

Graphic 45 Christmas Tin

I finally had the chance to alter one of the Graphic 45 metal film canisters. These tins are the perfect size to hold cookies, fudge, or other Christmas treats! I removed the round mini album that comes inside the tin. I am not big fan of round mini albums, but I am sure I'll find a use for that guy in the future! {grin}


I cut my paper in a large circle and attached it to the top of the lid. Then I decorated the tin all pretty for Christmas, including using some very sparkly ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon!


I used more paper and ribbon to go around the bottom of the tin and the lid. Very pretty!


I fussy cut the holly from several sheets of Santa Express, then I popped some of the holly to create dimension.


The sparkly poinsettias are from a huge kit that I won from Prima YEARS ago. And yep, I still have a bin of them!

I hope this inspires you to create a gift tin or fancy gift bag for someone this year! For more inspiration, stop by the Graphic 45 Blog.

Supply List:
Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium: All I Want for Christmas, Santa Express, Toyland
Graphic 45 Christmas Past: Letters to Santa
Graphic 45 Staples: Metal Film Canister
Clearsnap: Colorbox Decades Antiquing Ink Triumphant Red; Colorbox Fluid Chalk Dark Brown, Creamy Brown; Smooch Spritz Vanilla Shimmer, Ginger Ale
Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine, Labels Five Nestabilities
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: My Stik tape runner, foam squares
Flourishes stamps: Tag Lines
Embellishments: Really Reasonable Ribbon satin ribbon, Prima flowers, Maya Road pins, craft supply berries, doily
Other adhesive: Glue Dots adhesive dots

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really amazing, I just love the colors and textures...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! Beautiful, love the vintage look

    ReplyDelete