Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Graphic 45 Announces Olde Curiosity Shoppe!

Graphic 45 has announced the third collection they are releasing for Winter CHA 2012...Olde Curiosity Shoppe! To say this collection is "right up my alley" would be an understatement!


I have made a few projects already using the stamps and new papers...


I cannot wait to show you the projects! This one will be shown at the Hampton Art Stamps booth at CHA and revealed on my blog on February 2nd.


This project will be shown at my Graphic 45 Demo on January 31st, but will also be revealed on the Graphic 45 Blog on January 20th and here on my blog on the 21st!

Who is excited???!!!

5 comments:

  1. So cool!! And yes, that looks just like your style, you are havin' some fun! God bless and have a fabbie time at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the whole thing! I am head over heals in love with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love! Can't wait to see this one in it's entirety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the results of my card when I followed your window tutorial! Thank you so much for this beautiful idea! Love the tag, and will be back on the 23rd too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My chops are watering looking at the G45 new releases!

    ReplyDelete