Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hampton Art Stamps Design Team Introduction

Today is my day to be introduced on the Hampton Art Stamps blog. (Yay me!) I am so excited to be part of Hampton Art's very first design team! I started designing samples for Hampton Art about 1 1/2 years ago. I make things for the sales team to use in stores, at shows, in the catalogs, and so on. When they decided they wanted to start a design team they asked me if I would try out for that as well. Naturally, I said, "Sure!"

Hampton Art is sending the DT a nice package of products to play with and we were all asked to do a video or photo shoot of our packages. My package is not due here in California until Wednesday, so I have made a video of my Clearsnap package instead. (This is my very first video, so be nice!)

Hampton Art Stamps is a distributor of Clearsnap products, therefore the DT was asked to pick a bunch of things that we wanted to work with. Since I have been working with Hampton Art (and a few other companies who are Clearsnap partners) for a while, I already have a nice pile of goodies! As you will see.

This is a 9 minute video. Sorry about that. I am just learning! It was fun to play with my Flip video camera and Windows Movie Maker! I will get better, I promise!


Here is a layout I made using Clearsnap products and 7Gypsies stamps from Hampton Art Stamps.


I love my "go to" Smooch Spritz colors - Spun Sugar and Black Velvet!


Thanks for stopping by. Come back later in the week and I will have another video and a winner from my Blog Re-Design Blog Candy post!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats and enjoy your goodies

    Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for your first video, no kids yelling in the background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you! congrats on the continued success with Hampton Arts, and also cool to see you're in the movies now !! I always knew you were a Rock star!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you cleaned up your studio scene i was there!! lol
    fab video girl :)

    and let me tell you all she is not kidding when she says she has everything!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation for a job well done and may you have more blessings to come and share.
    Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete