Thursday, September 20, 2012

NEW Graphic 45 Collection - Place in Time!


Graphic 45 is revealing a NEW Collection, called Place in Time! This is a calendar collection!  It includes 26 papers, two chipboard die-cuts, two sticker sheets. The Design Team have not received this collection yet, so this is all I know...but I am SUPER excited for this one!
 
Sneak Peeks will begin on the Graphic 45 Blog on Monday, September 24th. Graphic 45 will be giving out four WIN IT BEFORE YOU CAN BUY IT prize packages valued at $40 each day, for a total of 12 prizes!

10 comments:

  1. I'm excited, too! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These papers are going to be fabulous! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:47 PM

    Wow....those papers are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ооо
    ooooo
    OOOOOOOO
    It's unreal!
    A fantastic collection! This can be seen on these small pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh haa....love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what I see of this new collection! I am so addicted to G45! This has never happened to me before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love it!! Such beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete
  10. GAH!! How do they keep coming out with lines that are sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete