Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Inspired by Stamping Challenge #48

Inspired by Stamping offers an inspiration challenge every Thursday (Queensland, Australia time). The challenge lasts for one week, then a new photo is revealed! Here is the photo/color combination for this week's challenge!


 Look at that stunning table!

 
I wanted to make a pretty and romantic card for this challenge. I think fancy chandeliers are very romantic, so I stamped on from the Paris set, in green ink. I used a wonderful sketch from Mojo Monday (Sketch 281). I love the circles!

 
I stamped a sentiment from Flowers Bloom with gray ink. I created a great bow treatment with ribbon, a paper rose, and two stick pin leaves.


 Now, come and play along with the team!
 
Basic rules of the challenge: Please use the colors in our photo as your main colors. Upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery and leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of the IBSIC Blog post. When uploading to online galleries please add IBSIC #48 to your post. (Each challenge is up for one week.)
 
At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set or flowers.
 


Stamps: Inspired by Stamping Paris, Flowers Bloom
Flowers: Inspired by Stamping pink
Ribbon: Inspired by Stamping Colonial Rose Satin
Cardstock: American Crafts Leaf; Bazzill Basics Petal Soft; Stampin' Up Whisper White
Designer paper: Echo Park Victoria Garden
Die cuts: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large and Small; My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax
Pins: Maya Road
Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Graphic 45 Decades Antique Moss; Close to My Heart Grey Wool
Adhesive: Scotch tape runner; Beacon Fabri-tac; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares; Glue Dots adhesive dots

10 comments:

  1. So pretty Gloria, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gloria, this is beautiful!!! I love the patterned paper and the pink/green pins. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and romantic. Love pink and green together. Clever you to mimic the plate shapes by using circles in your design. you don't miss a trick, do you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the way you used the colors in this inspiration challenge. Your projects always make me smile (I keep coming back for my "happy fix!").

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Gloria! Fabulous colors, and I really like the circles!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning card and you've inspired me with the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card -- so Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - one of my all time favorite EP papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card Gloria! I love the gorgeous leaves and circles are sooo pretty! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! That rose paper is so gorgeous and you matched it really well with the stamps. Love it!

    ReplyDelete