Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blessed Easter!

Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. But they found the stone rolled away from the tomb. Then they went in and did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. And it happened, as they were greatly perplexed about this, that behold, two men stood by them in shining garments. Then, as they were afraid and bowed their faces to the earth, they said to them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, saying, ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.’” ~ Luke 24:1-7


For a tutorial to make this Easter Tag, click HERE.


And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”; Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of
Christ may rest upon me.  ~2 Corinthians 12:9



Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in 
newness of life.  ~ Romans 6:4


May you know the Saving Grace of Jesus Christ on this Easter Sunday.

Edited to add: I am also very pleased to tell you that I am to be the April and May guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs! I love this company so much. It is so near and dear to my heart, plus several of my very special Christian sisters are on this team! I will be an amazing two months!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations! Have a happy and blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations. I wish
    you a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful as always, dear Gloria - Blessed Easter! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards Ms Gloria! I am also soooo happy to hear that you'll be a GDT member for ODB!! I love their stamps...still need to place an order..soon I hope! God Bless you sweetie!! Hugs, Jules:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Guest DT for Our Daily Bread. You will showcase their gorgeous stamps wonderfully. This is a gorgeous photo array of beautiful Easter cards. Your work is just so amazing, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these cards! And that sweet Easter tag- great variety Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:37 AM

    I really love this card is so pretty. My wife loves tulips. I will need to search for these stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful arrays of cards.

    ReplyDelete