Sunday, June 23, 2013

Graphic 45 June Place in Time Project Sheets

It is time to share the Graphic 45 June Place in Time Project Sheets! These project sheets go out to retail stores about 6 weeks before the start of each month. (For example, the August sheets were available to stores on June 20th). At the end of each month, consumers get a chance to see the projects in the Newsletter and  I get to share them on my blog. And, as time permits, Graphic 45 shares them on their blog and Facebook page.

Here are the three June project sheets. (Keep in mind, your local store may not participate in this promotion. Also, stores may modify the directions to fit their needs, resulting in differing monthly examples.) 

For June I created three gift card holders. I figured since June is the month of weddings and graduations, that I would create designs to fit these celebrations, which sometimes require giving a gift card.

Congratulations Project Sheet


When you untie the bow...



...you have a space to put a gift card. You can use an adhesive dot or some double-stick tape to attach your gift card, and there is space to write a message. The inside of the main card is available for writing more greetings.

June Love Project Sheet


I have made this type of gate fold card before (in fact seeing one of my earlier projects was what prompted Graphic 45 to ask me to make one for the Place in Time program).  This is a great card for a wedding or anniversary gift.


The band slides off the card. You can see I used the Cupid chipboard from the Place in Time chipboard set. The tag is really supposed to "go with" the February papers, but it works great with the June paper as well.


Inside, there is a pocket where you can place a gift card for the happy couple.

Pocket Card Project Sheet



This last card has a large pocket on the front. I have tucked some tags into the pocket.


The larger tag  is perfect for attaching a gift card. You can stamp or write a sentiment onto the chipboard tag as well. I wanted to keep this card plain so that you could modify it for any occasion, including a June birthday.

Make sure to check the Project Sheets tab at the top of the blog for all the Graphic 45 project sheets that I create. This card series will continue through December. (Come back on Thursday to see a project sheet featuring the NEW Bohemian Bazaar collection!)

I am currently creating more project sheets using the new collections, Bohemian Bazaar and Steampunk Spells! If you are attending Summer CHA in Las Vegas in July, or Scrapfest in Minnesota in September, you will have a chance to make some of the projects that I'm creating! If you are not attending one of those events, I am sure the projects will be available for you at some point as a printable project sheets! 

I have also had a sneaky peek at the other summer release collections....and I know you will flip for them. I will be designing a set of....something...for the Summer CHA booth....can you guess... {wink}

No comments:

Post a Comment