I have a sweet little wedding or anniversary card to share with you today. The 7 Gypsies: Happily Ever After (PS0631) stamp from Hampton Art is perfect for those "happily ever afters"!
Here is a little step-by-step for you so that you can give this card a try.
1. Make a black, top fold card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
3. Trim printed tissue to 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches and attach to card front with vellum adhesive.
4. Place gems in the four corners of the card.
5. Attach white doily to center of card.
8. Attach small gems to the four corners of the sentiment.
9. Attach gems and paper flowers to the lower center edge of the sentiment.
10. Add white cardstock to the inside of the card. If desired, decorate the inside of the card with a strip of the pink designer paper and a gem.
Easy peasy! Stop by the Hampton Art Blog for more inspiration.
Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Dye Wicked (SN27024M), Chalk Rose Coral
Cardstock: Black, White
Specialty paper: Recollections Signature Special Printed Tissue (script)
Designer paper: Authentique
Embellishments: Doily (
Tools: paper trimmer, scissors, foam ink applicator
Adhesive: tape runner, white glue, adhesive dots, vellum adhesive