Thursday, October 31, 2013

Graphic 45 October Place in Time Project Sheets

It is time to share the Graphic 45 October Place in Time Project Sheets! I love how this set turned out!

To get these delivered to your email, sign up for the Graphic 45 Newsletter. The local stores already have the November and December sets, which means the program is OVER! {sad face}

Remember, to create the monthly projects, you only need a few sheets of the Place in Time papers, some cardstock, and a few simple craft supplies (such as buttons and ribbon.) I am sure most of you have everything you need in your stash! Sometimes there are other items added from the Place in Time Collection or from the Graphic 45 Staples Collection. This month we are using some of the Place in Time Cardstock Stickers and Place in Time Chipboard 2 elements.

For October, I created three vintage Halloween-themed cards using the Place in Time collection. 

October 31 Project Sheet

This is one of my favorite cards of the entire program. I love the vintage images, especially the postcard and postage stamps!


I noticed that paper tearing is making a come-back! So I used Core'dinations Cardstock to show a simple paper tearing technique!




I love the vintage Saturday Evening Post images! This is another classic!

Enjoy this month's project sheets! I will share November's sheets on November 21st.

4 comments:

  1. I always love your project sheets, Gloria! Thanks for taking the time to write these up...I know how much work it is! You are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that happy Halloween project sheet !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love these cards! Thank you for providing the project sheets- much appreciated. You are so talented and I really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fantastic, I too love the post card and stamps, like how you did the date too, like the torn strips for the background and the way you did the sentiment on the 3rd!

    ReplyDelete