Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Really Reasonable Challenge #81

Time again for a Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge! The NEW Challenge is make a project in a fall or Halloween theme, plus ribbon!

I am a huge fan of vintage Halloween images, which is why I love Graphic 45 papers so much! They always have fun images to work with, and lots of things that are NOT on the creepy side of Halloween. I love the fall and vintage postcard style images of the paper.


I used a bunch of different papers and ribbons. I also painted over the text paper (G45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland - Wonderland Classifieds) with Ranger picket fence distress paint. That is a cool look - sort of transparent, but painted and grungy.


I used three ribbons: Black Seam BindingAutumn Chevron Striped GrosgrainBlack Hemp Cord. I love the stacked look of ribbon. The chevron striped was part of the September Ribbon Club, but is also available on it's own in the store. 



I love all the grunge and crumpled paper on the card. I have been doing a lot of more CAS type cards lately for a few of my teams, so it was fun to get in there and layer and grunge it up a bit!


Here is the inside. I just purchased a set of Trick or Treat stamps from Papertrey Ink. Gotta love new sentiments. {grin}

Thanks for looking! Visit the RRR Blog to see the other entries...and to enter your own project!


Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Black Seam Binding, Autumn Chevron Striped Grosgrain, Black Hemp Cord
Designer paper: Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells, Happy Haunting, Hallowe'en in Wonderland
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers ColorMates Heritage Black, Light Totally Tan, Treasures Pitch Black
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Trick or Treat; Hero Arts Happy Halloween
Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Wicked Black, Seattle Sky
Paint: Ranger Distress Picket Fence
Die cuts: My Favorite Things Oval Tab
Button: unknown
Adhesive: Scotch 3M ATG; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares; Glue Dots adhesive dots

2 comments:

  1. Love it! All G45, ribbon & grunged up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow is so ooh-la-la! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete