Monday, July 14, 2014

A "Crafty" Little Announcement...

Last week, when I announced that I was "getting back in the saddle" a bit by joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team...well, I had this other news under my hat, too! I have been asked to join the Crafty Secrets Design Team for a three-month spot! 


I hope that I will be able to handle the extra load, which will enable me to stay on longer, but for now, baby steps! 

As to what I have going on these days...I am designing stamps and I am doing a few projects a month for some really sweet teams. I am not doing anything too stressful, and am starting to have fun and enjoy crafting again. I do find I need some deadlines or I never craft! I just sit and look at all my stash and say....meh! That makes me super pleased to become part of the Crafty Secrets family! I mean...have you see all that vintage-y stuff?!! Visit the store HERE!

Drop by on Wednesday to see my Designer Feature! Until then...craft on!

2 comments:

  1. Gloria, we are simply thrilled to have you joining us for the summer on the Crafty Secrets blog, and hope your health will allow you to stay with us for a very long time. We just love your work and the dynamic design you bring to the table. Thank you so much for deciding to stick your toe back in the water with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria huge congratulations on both DT positions Karen x

    ReplyDelete