Friday, September 19, 2014

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - September Release Rewind

If you have not had a chance to check out the new stamp sets and dies released by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this month, head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store to see what's new! Visit the SNSS Blog for tons of inspiration from the team!

My second stamp set was released with SNSS in September. I am so happy with how they turned out!

This set is so versatile. I made a Thanksgiving card for you. This is a very simple card, not as much fuss as my "normal" cards. 


I made an A2 card from kraft cardstock, and then I layered on some pretty Graphic 45 papers from their An Eerie Tale collection.

I created the sentiment using the So Grateful stamp set. I stamped directly onto the kraft background. I love the combination of script and typewriter text together!


I stamped the image from the  Autumn Bounty stamp set onto white cardstock and colored it with  Copic markers. I loved coloring this fall-themed flower bouquet.


My card still has a lot of layers, but it's not as bulky as most of my cards. I just do that to keep you on your toes! {wink}

If you have made a card using any of the new stamps and dies from the September Release feel free to add your card to the linky gallery below. Make sure to visit the other artists and see what they  have made!  The Linky List will close on Thursday, September 25, 2014.

Thanks so much for joining me today…I hope you've enjoyed your visit!
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps products:
So Grateful
Autumn Bounty

Other products:
Cardstock: WorldWin ColorMates Mocha, Kraft; Copic Xpress It Blender White
Designer paper: Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Markers: Copic
Pearls: Recollections
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Rectangle; Couture Creations Nesting Rectangles
Adhesive: Scotch 3M ATG tape; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares



4 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I love the coloring on the focal image, and the (basically) tone-on-tone stamping for the greeting is a nice, contrast with the brighter papers & image. Love the colors in your patterned papers, too. They support the image/theme very well. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gloria. That image is so pretty and I love the coloring. That greeting set is amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love the colors and paper layers, and those stamp fonts are so elegant! Clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Gloria! I received my order the other day & am going to make sure to get some play time in today. I love your set!

    ReplyDelete