Sunday, June 12, 2016

Graphic 45 Gift Bag Idea

If you are looking for my Emerald Creek Designs project, please click HERE.

This is my second post for today. I know. You wait all week for me to post something new, and then I drown you with posts! (I have another new post going up tomorrow, so keep on swimming!} 

Graphic 45 asked me to create a little tutorial sharing how to make this gift bag from their DIY Craft Paper - Bicycles and Polka Dots.
This is such an easy project. Even non-paper crafters can make the basic bag! And, this bag is big enough it fit something 11" tall. If you reinforce the bottom with some cardboard, it is heavy-duty enough for a candle or bottle of wine. Check out this tutorial.


A full supply list is at the end of the Snapguide Tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment