Wednesday, February 15, 2017

NEW Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady Collection

Hello, G45 Fans! I am up on the G45 Blog today, a rare occurrence these days. I have stepped down from my Special Projects Designer position with G45, but they still ask me to create something for them now and again. I think it is hard for us to "part company" after so many years! {grin} I will ALWAYS be a G45 Girl. 

I am introducing the Portrait of a Lady collection, which is such a lovely, soft, feminine collection! I have not been this giddy about one of the pastel collections since Le Romantique was released years ago! I am super excited to see what I can make with this paper during the coming months!
This card was on display at Creativation in January!

I created a standard A2 card from ivory cardstock and loaded it up with beautiful papers. Rather than add pre-made flowers, I used seam binding to make a fluffy bow, and then I fussy cut some of the flowers from the paper for decoration.
A few sequins scattered around give the card just a bit of sparkle. I found a faux vintage button in my stash that suited this card perfectly. This is going to be my go-to collection for wedding cards, Mother's Day cards, and birthday cards this year!
I added a few bits of paper to decorate the inside.


Graphic 45:
Portrait of a Lady: Grace, Isabelle, Victoria, Blanche, Elizabeth, Maria

Other:
Cardstock: Ivory
Trims: Really Reasonable Ribbon dark peach seam binding, ivory burlap string
Button: craft supply
Sequins: Craft Medley
Adhesive: Foam tape, tape runner, multi-medium, hot glue

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I can see why you would choose this collection !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love your beautifully work!! Pinned your card and can't wait to buy these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, I'm loving these papers! Just a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegantly feminine. . .I can think of so many women who would love a card like this to let them know how wonderful they are. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of SPAM, your comment will be moderated and approved as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment.