Thursday, February 02, 2017

Olde Curiosity Shoppe is BACK!

Olde Curiosity Shoppe was one of my favorite collections when it was first released by Graphic 45. I was so excited to receive the NEW Deluxe Collector's Edition in time for Creativation (formally the CHA trade show)! I do have a bit of this paper hoarded in my stash, but it was wonderful to get the new papers. It was like saying, "Hello!" to an old friend.
G45 asked me to create a few things for the trade show, and I happily said, "YES!" This card is one of the things that I sent for display.

I created this 6" x 6" card out of black cardstock and some of the wonderful papers in a black and gold theme. I love layering these papers, because even when I only show a peep of each print, it is stunning!

I fussy cut the flying pig to add to the edge of the tag on the left of the card. Every time I see those flying pigs, they make me laugh!
I added a metal charm, that is shaped like a pocket watch and a bee to the bottom of the card! I had been saving this charm for just the right project! I also added a zipper pull charm to the ribbon bow.
As always, I added a bit of paper to the inside of the card.


Graphic 45:

Other:
Cardstock: black, ivory
Trims: Really Reasonable Ribbon black seam binding, ivory burlap string
Metal charms: Funkie Junkie (bronze bee), Prima (zipper pull)
Adhesive: Foam tape, tape runner, multi-medium, hot glue

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Gloria,this is stunning! I love the rich warm tones combined with the black! Those two charms are the perfect embellishment to this elegant design! Congratulations on having your work at Creativation! G45 was lucky to have you design for them! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again a stunning card! Love it! BIG HUG, Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, I love your card and cannot wait to get my hands on this collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Projects! Love!
    Graça Estitte.
    Brasil.

    ReplyDelete