Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Box Reveal

Hello, Graphic 45 Fans! I received my first team box for the 2019-2020 Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Team! (I actually got my hands on it last week, but have not had a chance to do photos and a video for you until today! I was busy with some friends and family functions, plus I had a medical procedure on Monday. Don't worry...I am doing fine and healing nicely! {God is so great!}
Graphic 45 did something new (to me, anyway) and allowed us to choose our own items for our boxes! Since I have loads of G45, I was super happy to be able to choose items that I wanted to use and try out! 
I received mostly paper, because I do have lots of the Staples items already. I asked for some of each of the following papers: Garden Goddess, Flutter, Princess, Love Notes, Bloom, and Kaleidoscope. I also wanted the NEW travel album and notebooks because I think they will be fun to work with! 
The other NEW items I asked for were the matte pearl gems and the ornate metal corners.

To see all of my goodies, view the video below!




Thanks for watching! And thanks to G45 for all the amazing goodness! I cannot wait to make some paper pretties!

Come back starting in June to see my Graphic 45 projects!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! Great video of your haul, G! Nice to hear your voice. Beautiful papers and trims too. I know you will do amazing things with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t wait to see what you do with them🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete