Tuesday, July 09, 2019

July CardMaps - Create Your Own Dream

Hello, Friends! I am sharing one of the July CardMaps (from Becky Fleck at PageMaps) projects!

Here is the CardMap for today:
I like vertical and square cards the most, because they are easier to photograph! This sketch is perfect for a simple card, with lots of visual interest!
I created a 7" x 5" card, using the sketch as a guide. The style of the sketch is fairly Clean and Simple, which is NOT my style at all. But, as you can see from my card, you can interpret sketches for any style you wish!
As soon as I saw the balloons on the sketch, I knew I wanted to fussy cut the hot air balloons from the Graphic 45 Imagine paper!  (And lucky you, this paper is on SALE for 50% off just now at the G45 website!)

I fussy cut several balloons, an airship, flowers, and butterflies from the paper, along with a sentiment. 
I used foam tape to pop up the layers, making this card interesting, but still easy to mail.
Make sure to go visit Becky's site and see all the inspiration! Thanks for stopping by today. 



Printed paper: 
Graphic 45 Imagine (12x12, 8x8, Patterns and Solids)
Cardstock: WorldWin Deep Coffee Brown, Natural
Ink: Ranger Distress Tea Dye
Dies: Spellbinders Curved Borders 1
Adhesive: ATG tape, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares, white glue

3 comments: