Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Dream a Little Dream

I am here with my second Amazing Paper Grace Guest DT project! 
You will be shocked to notice that my card is a STANDARD A2 size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") and fits into a regular notecard envelope! Will wonders never cease?!?

I am in love with BLUE just now, which is awesome because the Pantone Color Institute has announced that its 2020 Color of the Year is PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue, a deep blue shade that's at once "comforting and relatable."
I created a card base from Flag Blue cardstock, then added a panel of blue and cream printed paper from the Graphic 45 Dreamland Collection. I added some silver Wink of Stella glitter pen around the edge of the paper. So sparkly!
I used the Shapeabilities Double Halo Oval Dies (3D Mini Album Collection by Becca Feeken) for this card project. The set comes with four dies, a large decorative oval, a medium oval, a small decorative oval, and an accent piece.
I cut the large decorative oval from Flag Blue cardstock. I then used the medium oval to cut out an image from the Dreamland paper. I added the large oval to the card with foam tape. I also added the image to the center of the decorative oval with foam tape. I love the dimension.

I cut the decorative accent out of silver glitter paper and added one accent to the top of the large oval and one to the bottom. 
I added a lovely, blue bow made from metallic edge satin. The chipboard sentiment and the sliver pearls finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed my project! I will be back next week with another Amazing Paper Grace project!




Dies: Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders 
Shapeabilities Double Halo Oval Dies
Printed paper/chipboard: Graphic 45 Dreamland
Cardstock: WorldWin Flag Blue, Natural; CutCardStock Sliver Glitter
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon Royal Blue Satin with Silver Metallic Edge

Pearls: Graphic 45 Matte Pearl Gems
Glitter pen: Zig Wink of Stella Silver
Adhesive: ATG tape, foam tape, hot glue, white glue

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card , love the color combi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Gloria, thrilled to have you Guest Designing with Becca this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gloria! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue and silver combination. Carolyn Rayl

    ReplyDelete