Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Power Poppy 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Hello, and happy December! Can you believe we are nearly at the end of the year already!?! I am decorating my tree today, and I hope to have all my decor up by the weekend. I love to decorate early and keep everything up until after the New Year. 

Today, I am here to announce the Power Poppy 12 Days of Christmas ChallengeFor the next twelve days we (the Bloom Brigade) will be posting on the Power Poppy blog, sharing projects made with the new release Quiet Christmas stamps and digis! Each day a new Bloomie will be posting a project to inspire you, using the NEW release images! Plus, 13 folks will win over $250 in giveaways!!

Visit DAY 1 to see how to WIN some prizes, then check each day to see which team member is sharing! My day is December 8th! I hope to see you then! I will have an ALL NEW, never seen before project to share!

Plus, Day 1 is CASE a Bloomie day....so if you wish to CASE one of my projects, please scroll around to see all the projects I posted during the Quiet Christmas Release Party! Have fun! See you back here next Tuesday!

Edited to add: Folks, this is just the introduction post to the 12 Days of Christmas event. My project day is next Tuesday, December 8th. You may look through my blog and comment on or look at any of my other Power Poppy projects from the Quiet Christmas release, then go back and comment on the Power Poppy Blog for Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. Commenting on the Power Poppy Blog will enter you into the CASE a Bloomie Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Je m'attendais à voir une carte pour commenter le jeu de Poppy.
    Bon décembre et Bises de France
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My day is next Tuesday, December 8th. You may look through my blog and comment or look at any of my other Power Poppy project from the Quiet Christmas release, then go back and comment on the Power Poppy Blog for Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.

      Delete