Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Christmas in July

Hello! I had a big post that I wanted to share with you today, but life happened and I must put off the project until closer to Christmas! The project has been finished for a while, but I need to edit a mountain of photos and record a video. Plus it's summer time which means it is too hot to spend all day in the craft room! 

There is also a lot going on around here, with the HUGE news that my youngest son is engaged to be married with an October 2023 wedding planned! Plus, my daughter and I are going on a two-week cruise in September, just the two of us, which means there is a lot to accomplish before we go. Therefore, it is a smaller post today, which is sad, but small is better than nothing, right?!
Many of you know that I designed some physical stamps for a few companies a number of years ago. I stopped doing it because my return on investment was really small. I loved creating the designs, but the time I invested did not pay off very well. I do still get some royalties, in the form of a few dollars a quarter. {smile} 
I designed a few wood mount Christmas stamps for Hampton Art, which were placed in some of the big box stores (A. C. Moore used to carry them), and then they made their way to some of the online discount stores. I don't think you can find them these days, but if you were lucky enough to snag one, good on you!
I still have a lot of digital art that either was not accepted for one reason or another, or that I never submitted. I had planned to open an Etsy shop for digital images, but honestly, once again the work required was just more than I have been willing to put into it! 

As my Christmas in July gift to you, here are THREE Gloria Stengel Designs originals for you to use! Just right click on the image and copy or save for use in your favorite word processing program or photo editing software! (If the images appear blurry once you print them, you may have to resize them to be smaller for printing.)











I just did copy/paste into Microsoft word, sized the images, and printed onto cardstock. Easy peasy! 

If you use one of my stamps, either a physical stamp or one of my various free digital stamps, please share your project on social media and tag me! I would love to see!

I hope you are able to enjoy a bit of Christmas project-making as you escape the summer heat! If you are south of the equator, you are having winter now, so...enjoy! {grin}

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming wedding, have fun on the cruise!
    These cards are sweet, thanks for sharing the digitals!

    ReplyDelete