Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Triple B Challenge - July 2024

 

Hello! I am joining Darlene and Diane again for the Triple B Challenge this month! Triple B is a card challenge that is all about Birds, Butterflies, and Blooms! Plus, each month there is an Inspiration Board to help you get your creative juices flowing! 

Here is your inspiration board for July. I sure love making patriotic things with red, white, and blue! It is my second favorite type of project, after Christmas projects! 

I concentrated on the BLOOMS this month, along with the red, white, and blue color palette. 
I made a standard A2 card this month, using dark blue cardstock for the base, but matted with white cardstock. The paper collection is a new to me 6" x 8" paper pad from American Crafts called Flags and Frills.  
The paper collection has a lot of foiled pieces which are really pretty, but don't show up well on camera. I am not a big foil person, but for the 4th of July (or Christmas) I will give foil a whirl! Even the flag banner has foil stars!  
To bring in the BLOOMS, I added red, white and blue roses and buds. I love that big ol' red rose! I also added a sparkly gold spiral stamen. So festive! 

Thanks for joining me for the Triple B Challenge! I hope you get inspired by this challenge. Dig into your stash and play along! 

Remember you do NOT have to follow the board as it is just for inspiration, BUT YOU DO have to use 1, 2 or 3 of the B's ... Birds, Butterflies, and/or Blooms.

Now it's YOUR turn, so pull out those stamps, dies, stencils, or whatever other goodies you have in your stash and have some fun with us.

We won't always have a prize but periodically we will, you just never know! To link up your challenge project, click on THIS link to take you to the Triple B Blog
 
Challenge ends: 8 PM July 31st    
Winners announced: August 2nd.

You can read all the rules in the rules tab on the Triple B  Blog.




Cardstock: CutCardStock Basis Navy, Hammermill White
Printed paper: American Crafts 6x8 pad Flags and Frills
Adhesive: Art Glitter Glue, ATG, Hot glue
Tools: trimmer, score board




3 comments:

  1. Such a classy card to celebrate the 4th of July, Gloria. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend this is just AWESOME and Perfect for this weeks festivities! Your work is always beautiful ... we will certainly miss you at Triple B but hope you'll come join in any and all our challenge blogs fun when you have the time! Thanks again for amazing inspiration and of course for your support!! Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card celebrating the 4th week, I personally LOVE all the pretty foiling and I bet IRL it is even more sparkle-y. Thanks for the time you spent with us on our challenge blog, we will truly miss you but as Dar said, hopefully you will join in our challenges in the future!!

    ReplyDelete