The first card has a fun trifold. See the instructions below.
2. Then, using patterned cardstock (not printed paper, as you need a heavy weight paper), cut to 4x7.25 inches. Score the patterned cardstock at 2" in from the left edge.
3. Attach the 4x5.5 inch section of printed cardstock to the front of the main panel, as shown.
4. Then cut a coordinating piece of cardstock (white in the sample) to 3.25x8.5 inches. Score in from the right at 3.75 Inches.
5. Attach the white panel to the card as shown.
6. Decorate and then fold the left flap down, then the right flap and tie closed with ribbon.This next card is a 3.5x3.5 inch gift card.
1. Cut a piece of solid cardstock to 3.5x 10.5 inches.
2. Score 3.5 inches in from the left and 3.5 inches in from the right.
3. Score the left end panel on the diagonal from the bottom right inside fold to the outer left edge.
4. Score the right end panel on the diagonal from the top left inside fold to the outer right edge.
5. Fold as shown, decorate, and tie closed with a ribbon.
I know these directions are not as great as yesterday. I hope you can figure out what to do!