1. Cut a sheet of cardstock to 9 3/8" x 5 1/2".
2. Holding the cardstock long ways, score in from the left at 4 1/8". Then score in from the right at 7/8" of an inch.
3. Rotate the cardstock so that the 7/8" inch score is at the bottom of the card. Fold on the score line. Then staple the flap near the bottom center of the card.
4. Fold the larger flap down and tuck it into the bottom flap, per the photo above.
5. Decorate as desired.I used my Stampin' Up slot punch to punch two slots inside the card to hold a gift card (or a check or some cash).
I will also share with you my dirty little secret for my inside sentiment! I don't have the money to buy a ton of sentiment stamps and a lot of the time I only like one out of a set! So, I look at magazines and catalogs and create my own printable stamps in Microsoft Word! It's fun to play with the fonts and make my own sentiments. I can print them on cardstock in any color ink I require! There, now you know my secret!
I won't have a 365 Cards project for you tomorrow, but check back on Friday and Saturday to see what I have for you then! I will have the Apron Strings Designs April Reveal tomorrow! So come back and see that!