I stamped the sentiment on white paper, then cut several ovals with the Spellbinder Nestie dies. I added these yummy buttons in place of the flowers on the sketch.
To make a pinwheel:
1. Cut a double-sided scrap of paper to 3x3 inches. (Any size square will work, but a 3x3 size is perfect for this 5x5 inch card.)
2. Using a scoring tool, score the square from corner to corner so that you form an "x."
3. Cut along your score lines from each point to the center of the square, but do not cut through the center.
4. Place a glue dot or a dab of fast-drying glue on the center of the square, then bend every other point to the center and secure it. This forms the pinwheel.
5. To hide the glue and the points, attach a button with another glue dot to the center of the pinwheel, as shown below.
ETA: 365 Cards challenge for Day 353 is about directions...well, a pinwheel blows in the wind and wind comes from all directions...so...I think this fits. Right?