Wednesday, February 21, 2018

CRAFT FOR A DAY


The event is in 17 days!! I am making kits for my add-on workshops and getting some prizes ready for my students! 

If you have not yet signed up for the all-day event, please do so, by clicking HERE. I have seen all the great goodies and pampering you will receive at the full-day event!!   

If you want to sign up for ONLY my workshops or if you want to reserve a kit, click HERE

My class alone has some amazing sponsors: Graphic 45, CutCardStock, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, and Xyron. The kits are packed with products, and well worth the additional $50 workshop fee!! The full workshop fee will go directly to the charity! I am not taking a penny of the fee as I want all of your contributions to benefit the charity. 

There are spots open! Come and join the fun and help someone in need! (Registrations close on March 2nd.)

2 comments:

  1. This event sounds wonderful. So sorry I live on the other coast! Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, if you are interested in have a kit shipped to you, let me know and I will put you on the list. ;)

      Delete