Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spooky!

Here is a spooky mini album I created from the MOSD Clearly Designed Big Boy album. This album is 6x12 and has 2 clear covers and 6 chipboard pages. I used a ton of spooky papers and decorations in this book. I had photos from the past few years that needed to get scrapped - so this was the perfect project.

I also used up some of the older supplies I had in my stash. It was unreal how much stuff I had collected in a fall and Halloween theme! I can make 10 more albums and still have stuff left over! It's a sickness, I tell ya!

My new technique was to paint and glaze a wood word (SPOOKY) that I picked up at Michaels for a few bucks. I painted it black, then dabbed on white paint, and then some clear glaze. It turned out pretty cool! I also used some Becky Fleck Page Maps to help jump-start my page ideas. She has a great line of 6x12 maps on her website.

Have fun looking! Remember, if you click on the photos they will come up in a larger size.







































- Gloria

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOW What a great mini album. You have such great projects on your blog. Firt time here, but I'll visit you again :) M.Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi--came over from the scrapbooking newsletter. Beautiful mini album--hope to use some of your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete