Friday, October 10, 2008

Altered CD Tin



I made this fun altered tin last night. The tin holds 6 little 3x3 note cards and envelopes. If you want to know how I made it, pop on over to the MOSD Blog and check out my little tutorial.

I love making things with "found" items and scraps. The tin is one that came in the mail with some free junk CDs and the paper is all scraps of Basic Grey Two Scoops. I also added some fun MOSD Stick-Ons and Prima flowers. The Stick-Ons were the perfect canvas for some of my little stamped greetings. I even found a piece of velvet ribbon that was long enough to go all the way around the edge of the tin! Happy Day!

Now I have the perfect little gift for a special friend!

1 comment:

  1. That is really beautiful! Love all of the soft colors you used.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete