Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Crop Stop Design Team Projects

The Crop Stop Limited Edition October Kit is up on the site! www.cropstop.com. Also, check the gallery for all the DT projects. This pretty kit is filled with the K & Company Wild Saffron papers and lots of yummy extras. Here are my creations. I was to be a "card designer" for October, but I also threw in a scrapbook layout.

This first card was also part of the Week 3 September Challenge. Make sure to visit the Challenge galleries on the Crop Stop site as well.

See the yummy Dew Drops?!

The page below uses lot of papers and goodies from the kit, plus a few inks, buttons, and stickers I had in my stash. This page was also made as an Interpretive Scrapping Challenge at www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.com I had fun using my BIG Fiskars circle cutter.


The three cards below use ONLY product from the kit, and a bit of ink and a stamp or two. Who can make cards without ink and stamps?! I used my Big Shot and Spellbinders Nestability shapes to make my scallop circles. Aren't they cool?!



I used the Martha Stewart scallop punch on the card below. And more Dew Drops. Those things rock!


The owl below was cut with my Cricut Expressions and the Storybook cartridge. I love him. He's so cute!



The adhesive backed paper lace is amazing! I love that stuff. Can't wait to get MORE!



Hope you enjoy looking at my creations and much as I enjoyed making them! I have the November kit on my desk as I type...so look out for the next set of projects to appear here on November 1st!

- Gloria

2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous cards you made with the kit, love them all, especially the owl one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete