Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Crop Stop and Cards Go Together...

Here are some cards I made with my December Crop Stop Kit.

This first card uses the Cuttlebug Pumpkin Harvest Embossing Folder for the background (embossing tutorial here). After I ran the paper through the Embossing Folder, I rubbed the raised areas with brown ink.

I also sprayed the gold cardstock with Old Lace Glimmer Mist, and then cut it with postage deco scissors. The stamp is from Hero Arts.


This next card is made from the gold cardstock, again sprayed with glimmer mist. This does curl the paper somewhat, so I ran the cardstock through my Xyron and then attached it to a plain white card. The flowers are cut from a Quickutz die. The flower centers are Dew Drops and the greeting is a rub-on from the kit.

I cut the bottom of the card with a Fiskars border punch.

This circle card was a hoot to make! I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities dies to cut the circles. To avoid a flat top on my circle, I cut two circles, creased the bottom circle about 1/2" down from the top, then glued the two circles together just at the top edge, so the card can open normally.

The acorn is a Sizzix die and the flourish is a Sizzlits die. The stamp is from Inkadinkado. Notice that I sprayed the acorn with Glimmer Mist!

This last card is a Double Pocket card (tutorial here). I used my Nestability scallop and circle dies again, as well as another Cuttlebug Embossing folder on the tag.


The greeting was a rub-on from the kit, the stamps are Inkadinkado. (The "faux" giftcard is made from one of those fake credit cards you sometimes get in the mail.)

Hope you enjoyed looking!

2 comments:

  1. Now Gloria....did I see "doodling" around that Autumn card scalloped square?????? Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! No doodling. It's all stamps! I don't "do" the doodle, you know that! LOL

    ReplyDelete