Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday Reveal

First, if you are looking for the Triple the Sketch Anniversary Blog Hop, click here for that post.

Now, for some reveals. The first reveal is the 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday card. I used papers and embellies from the March Apron Strings Designs kit. Love these Heidi Grace papers. The card is really a very pale yellow, but it did not come out so well in the photo.


The next reveal is my Friday project for Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs. It's my first ever 12x12 CLEAR layout. I used some older Rusty Pickle paper and even older photos.

And last, but not least, is my Friday CropStop Cuttlebug project. Make sure you go to the Message Board (Cuttlebug Forum) and see the little tutorial on how to create this card! The technique is called "Double Embossing" and I read about it on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog...I think. It's not my invention at any rate. But it sure is super cool.

Ok, that's it for today. I gotta scoot or I'll be late for church!

6 comments:

  1. fabulous projects Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work!!!!

    ~~XOXO~~
    Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Gloria - these are fantastic! I LOVE that clear layout - that's just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great reveals today. love the paper you used for the 365 sketch. great stuff Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, so I had some catching up to do with your blog. I read the Cuttlebug Challenge blog with the tutorial on double embossing, too, but was too overwhelmed to do it. You, however, did a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, a RAK without a project completed? That's for me, hard to find time to do these challenges but love to save them in my idea book for later. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete