Tuesday, April 07, 2009

TTS Blog Hop Winner!!!

Well, I had 61 comments on the blog hop post, and quite a few gals completed a project, so that was a lot of names in the basket! With dd's help, the name pulled to win the Triple the Sketch Blog Hop RAK is....

RONA!!!!!

Rona said...
I had so much fun hopping and today I have taken some of my inspiration and made cards based on the designers challenges! I really needed the little shot in the arm! My card is here
http://scraprona.blogspot.com/2009/04/not-exactly.html.

Rona, email me your address at stengelgloria@gmail.com and I will get your RAK out to you! Thanks so much for playing!

Thanks to everyone for visiting my blog and playing along. I did manage to see all your wonderful creations! I tried to leave a comment, but sometimes there was no comment section or I did not have the required account. But I DID look at all the projects posted.

I appreciate everyone who comes to visit my blog. I don't get a chance to say so as often as I should. But it's a blessing to me to touch so many other lives! May God bless each of you this Easter Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment