Friday, May 29, 2009

365 Cards - Cutting Cafe Week - Two Colors

I have to admit, I cheated on this card. The 365 Cards challenge is to use two colors ONLY, plus black and white for the stamped image. However, the DT had an added challenge of using The Cutting Cafe cherry image. I got confused with another challenge I was doing and thought I could have neutrals, plus the 2 colors. Hence...my card has kraft, black, and white, plus pink and green. Oops.

I know this is blurry. Sorry about that, but I did not have time to re-do the photo! I made this card match the card from yesterday...and if you tune in tomorrow, you will see I've made a card SET.

I printed the images onto printed paper (in shades of pink and green) and then cut them out and attached them to the base image, just like yesterday.

I also added some punched flowers and some rhinestones. So, the card turned out ok, and I used the cherry image, but I did NOT do the challenge for 365 Cards properly. So don't copy off me today! LOL

6 comments:

  1. Gloria, this is very pretty. I was doing a card set also, but unfortunately I couldn't get today's card challenge to go with the papers I have been using so hopefully, tomorrow I will finish up my set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i realized I didnt use only two colors too! this one is so so cute. i really like what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gloria this set is going to be fantastic! looking forward to seeing the next one. and hey now 2 DT members have bent the rules so.....does that mean we can to? LOL :D honestly i am stumped on this one and hope something pops into my head soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria,I just love your style.
    Hugs.
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you might be a naughty stamper, but you sure are talented as well! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous...love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete