Thursday, May 14, 2009

Apron Strings Designs Challenges and Blog Hop Weekend!

Hello folks. First off, yes, I am back from my family vacation from Hawaii. It was wonderful and relaxing, but I am happy to be home, getting back in the swing of things! I will have some Hawaii photos posted soon! When I find the camera...

But the real reason for this post is to let you know that Apron Strings Designs is having a Blog Challenge and Hop to kick off their new blog. The DT has some great stuff in store for you. Visit the new ASD blog and play along all weekend. The party lasts from 5/15 (Friday) at 11am EST until 5/17 (Sunday) at 8pm EST.

I will not be taking part in the blog hop, but will have a challenge for you on the ASD Blog. (My vacation sort of messed me up for playing this time.) Make sure you start the hop at the ASD Blog. Also, there will be challenges posted on that blog all weekend!

Have fun hopping! Keep in mind...there are PRIZES to be won!

No comments:

Post a Comment