Monday, May 11, 2009

365 Cards Musical Monday

Today's challenge at 365 Cards is to use music somehow on your card. I had tons of options for this, from old sheet music, to song lyrics, to music themed stamps. I ended up choosing this stamp from Close to My Heart. I've had it a really long time...and I've NEVER stamped with it!

I used some paper from the Basic Grey Bittersweet line. Plus some textured cardstock. I love how this turned out. The browns and reds look so yummy together!

I have bottles and bottles of Prima flowers to choose from. Which makes me so happy! I used a few here, and added a Kaiser Kraft pearl to the center. The ribbon is also from Close to My Heart.

Hope you have fun creating your musical card!

7 comments:

  1. Gloria, your choice of paper and musical image are pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Gloria!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that gorgeous paper! And I think its so funny when we buy these stamps we just have to have and then never use them! This is a good one, glad you pulled it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria this is just beautiful!! could i ask you to let me know how you get the scripture on your page? i would like to have it on mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opps, i thought it was an add on that changed each day but it might be one that you put on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card!! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog - you can visit any time you want! LOL

    And did you see I made top trio last week? I will give you the "credit" since you are how I found 365! Maybe it's blame! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the stamp, love the choice of paper. Thanks for checking out my card.

    ReplyDelete