Sunday, May 10, 2009

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday - May 10

Here is the card for today's 365 Cards sketch challenge.

I've been loving this Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper, so you will be seeing a lot of it! There was a lot in the pad I purchased at Michael's the other day! WOW! I used a coupon, too! YAY me!

The stamp is from an Inkadinkado set I got at Costco last fall. Rather my friend Jacquie picked them up for me and sold them to me out of her car trunk! She's SUCH a scrap pusher! I had colored the tree with markers, but decided I liked the plain black version better. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch. I have to say, they are really nice punches...esp. if you can get them on SALE!

Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT did. I won't get to since I'm really on vacation now...I set this up to post before I left! Sneaky, right?! The "real live Gloria posts" will resume after May 15th!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors in this Gloria!! Hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute tree. I can't believe you costco sells stamps!?!?! You must live in heaven! I love that your friend is a scrap pusher. We all have one (or are one!) Hope you vacation is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stamp!! so kind of your friend! LOL i'm loving this paper i wish my M's would carry basic grey :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to buy some of the Urban Prairie line...soooo sweet...great job Gloria!

    ReplyDelete