Friday, May 08, 2009

Tim Holtz Masks Review

I had a chance to play with the Tim Holtz Masks this past month so that I could write a product review for CropStop. Here is one of the cards I made.

I attached the clock mask to some textured, white Bazzill cardstock. Then I sprayed over the cardstock and the mask with my homemade glimmer mist. I removed the mask to clean it, and allow the cardstock to dry. Then I replaced the mask in the same spot, and stamped over it with a script background stamp.

I printed the greeting out on some cardstock, sprayed it with mist, and edged it with some distress ink. The metal embellishments are also from Tim Holtz. I loved playing with the masks! Tim's products are ALWAYS fun to use!

I also have a tutorial/challenge on the Cuttlebug Forum for May. Check it out here.

4 comments:

  1. homemade glimmer mist!?!?! Now that sounds fun! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glimmer mist? another item i must learn about!! fantastic card :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my girl, lol:) I have some of Tim's masks that I haven't even opened yet...can you believe it? Thanks for the inspiration! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete