Saturday, May 02, 2009

Triple the Sketch #55

Here is my layout reveal for the TTS #55. I know! A layout! Shocking! It's not my best effort either. The sketch was a hard one for me. This is an 8x8 page. I've been making some pages in this size in hopes of having enough to make an album for my mom by Christmas. (Yes, Christmas 2009!)

I used this photo from 2003 that I found in my stash of photos. I love everything about this photo, but especially how Jonah is all contorted! And his little green monkey (George) is still GREEN. These days George is gray and in several pieces, and looks like a very sad bar rag!

The paper is Fancy Pants and the metal embellies are We R Memory Keepers. The quote on the paper says: Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. - Robert Brandt.

1 comment:

  1. awww...what a gorgeous photo...fab LO :0)

    ReplyDelete