Monday, November 30, 2009

375 Cards - Day 275

The 365 Cards challenge for today is to use lots of red and green on your card. I used the quilted snowman image from KLM Digital Designs. (I think it's a snowlady, not a snowman...) I colored her with markers, glitter pens, glaze pens, and colored pencils. She's really adorable!

I decided to make the image the whole card, so I printed it pretty large (to fit on an A2 card). But after I was finished coloring, it seemed to need something. So I found a brass embossing template in my stash (and my light box!) and embossed snowflakes all around her. (Way old school!)

She has lots of red and green, so that works for the challenge! You cannot see the sparkle, but it's there.

I've really been enjoying all the coloring lately. It's something I used to do a lot of, but got away from in past years. I'm rediscovering my inner coloring diva. If only Santa would bring me a big ole set of Copics...

I'm trying to figure out how to make my images work for the rest of the challenges this week...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! your coloring is Fab Gloria..Hope Santa brings you big set of Copics. This year its almost on very wishlist..I think I will write him a letter.. where to buy it for all of us..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beatiful coloring and super cute snowlady!! hey old school still works LOL still planing my card for today :0)

    ReplyDelete