Monday, November 23, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas!

I just read on Tim's blog that he's doing the 12 Tags of Christmas again this year! And giving a way a lot of prizes. Plus if you make a tag for every day, he will be doing extra prizes for those folks! I now wish I'd purchased the Christmas stamps at the Carson stamp show instead of the Paris ones. LOL I hope I can find the time to play every day! I look at his 2007 and 2008 tags all the time to get ideas and review techniques! Those are posted on his blog, in the sidebar. Plus there are lots of videos so you can learn some techniques. (Yes, I am a big fan of Tim's work and have been following him since the old days before he got so famous! LOL)

Here are a couple of tags and a card that I made in the Tim Holtz style. You've probably seen them before, but I wanted to post them again to get you in the grunge mood! Let's play along with Tim and get all inky!





1 comment: