Tuesday, April 06, 2010

CPCST51

I have the Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday for you. I really love how this sketch turned out, so hope you enjoy playing with it.

I went with an orange/salmon color scheme this week. Not my "go to" color choices! But I got a most of this paper in my LSS Club kit in March and had to use it in some way. So...here it is, all bling-ed up!

The paper is Making Memories, and I think that fabric brad may be MM also. I used an Inkadinkado stamp and distress ink for the image. The bling swirl is Zva. I love those, but wish I could find them for a cheaper price!

I am not sure who makes the glitter paper, but it sure is sparkly! I even used one of the Stampin' Up rub-ons that I've been hoarding! (See....reuse, recycle, REDUCE....besides, if I want to buy new stuff, I have to use the old...)

2 comments:

  1. way to use up the old stuff to make room for the new!! orange is not my fav but this is beautiful you spruced it up fantastic. hope to get to the sketch this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow two colours I wouldn't have imagined together but you make it work! Stunning card love the bling and the butterfly stamp xx

    ReplyDelete