Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CPCST52

Tuesday again, and Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday! I am sort of happy this week that time is flying by. This is day 5 of dh's trip to Asia. He will be back on day 14. It's not so bad - not really. My 18yo ds did the grocery shopping today and also picked up fast food for the kids' dinner. Ok, ok, so I had In and Out Burger, too! I deserved a double-double with fries! Honest!

On to the CPCST52. I made a triptych sketch for you today. (Which in regular people talk means a series of three of something.) Let's see what you can do with it.

Here is my card. I used some yummy Graphic45 Botanicabella papers.

I trimmed out the postage stamp image with deco scissors, then stamped my greeting over it. I also embossed the background cardstock with the Plum Blossom Cuttlebug folder. This is one of the 5x7 folders from the Asian set. Perfect for this week while dh is visiting Malaysia, Singapore, and China!

I used some odds and ends I found in my "metal bin." And a little stone I found in another bin. I love all this "junk."

I cut the images out of the paper, then grunged them up. I just am over the moon about old book pages and love that these look like mini book pages. Just so yummy vintage. Makes me smile all over my face!

For you "Amazing Race" fans, if you saw that big Ferris wheel on the show last night...dh said he drove by it today on the way from the airport! How cool is that?!

I'll be showing a sneak peek of my very first Graphic45 class project tomorrow! woot woot wooty woot! Plus I will be doing some work on my blog this week - so if you visit and it looks wonky, that's why! And remember, the spring blog hop is going on...visit 365 Cards or Practical Scrappers for deets!

2 comments:

  1. well when i saw the sketch i said YIKES!!! but after seeing your awesome card i calmed down :) girl i love your junk drawer!!! hang in there dh will be home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria....I ♥ this card!!!

    ReplyDelete